To wrap up the summer, I’m rounding up the best posts from the season. It was a great season here at Zania.net and I hit my first blog post goal of 25 posts! Next goal is blog post #50 and it is coming up soon!! Thank you so much for being a part of this blog. It’s you who keeps me wanting to share more content with you!!
Here are your favorite Blog Posts of the Summer.
- Not surprisingly, the Miss Ideas series dominates the top rated posts for the summer. Arma tu Mini Bar | How to Organize a Small Bar is #1 on the list featuring Puerto Rico’s “Don Q” Rum.
- One click away from the #1 spot is How do YOU Define Success? This is one of my favorite posts too! Along with the post I added this very informative infographic regarding today’s views on Success. I know you like Infographics!!
- Next one received a lot of comments on all social media platforms. It was Arregla tu maquillaje roto | How to Fix Broken Makeup. It really is very useful and it was so much fun to make. There’s an added blooper on the post too.
- Tied for fourth place are Organiza tu joyas |Jewelry Branch and Checking in on Week 19. I wasn’t expecting to get so many hits on my “Checking in” post but I’m glad to see that you like hearing about my milestones. I share them because I believe that you too can achieve your true potential and if we share our motivation then it can spread like wildfire and encourage us to keep going.
- Lastly, at position #5 is Your Guide to Temporary Wallpaper. This was a hit! You sent in lots of emails and questions regarding these. So glad you liked it!
Remember, you can always leave a reply on any post or contact me through the “Contact” page and let me know if there’s anything you’d like for me to blog about. Thanks again for all your support and I hope you had a great Summer!!!