:: Voiceover Demo ::
:: Voiceover Services ::
- TV/Radio Commercials, Tags, Drops, PSA, Infomercials
- Educational Content, Narrations, Audiobooks, Documentaries
- Business, Explainer Videos, Phone Systems, Trainings
- “Live” Presentations, Intros, Promotional Content
- Online content for just about any type of media
- and so much more!
:: Voiceover Styles ::
- English Language :: Neutral North American, French Accent, Valley Girl
- Spanish Language :: Neutral Latin American, Puerto Rican
- Styles :: Energetic, Sweet, Soothing, Confident, Relatable, Friendly, Empathetic, Sexy, Maternal, Young, Informative, Direct, Serious, Warm and more!
- Tone :: Teen, Young Adult, Middle Aged Female (High, Med, Low)
:: Singing Services ::
- Studio :: Jingles, Song Demos, Back up & Lead Vocals, Reference Tracks, Character’s Singing voice, TV Series Theme songs
- Live :: National Anthems (USA, PR), Back up vox, Lead Singer for Dedication songs (weddings, funerals & any special occasion)
Agency Rep :: Bohemian Sound :: Miami, FL :: Aidita Urra-Alamo :: email@example.com :: 305.774.1001
Zania truly listens to clients. She understands that a successful partnership is one where all parts are aligned with the overall vision. Every voiceover, every song, every gig is important and serves a purpose. It matters.
With 15+ years of experience behind the microphone, Zania guarantees quality and a quick turnaround. She has an at-home studio where she can produce VO work but is also available to travel within South Florida.
She started her career in Puerto Rico as a young singer and has 13 years of classical voice training under her belt. Voiceovers naturally fell on her lap shortly thereafter.
When she’s not recording, she’s either reading business articles online or yelling “Don’t jump on the couch!” at her VERY energetic toddler, Alfie. As a work from home mompreneur married to a baseball scout, she is super busy and constantly juggling between work and life.
“I love what I do and want nothing short of excellence for my clients. That’s why I deliver on time and on point and clients keep coming back! I’m also a mom, wife and believer of love & kindness. Life is good! Let’s make some noise together!” – Zania
Zania is easy to work with, trustworthy, on time, professional, current, adaptable, and real. You’ll be happy you chose Zania.
“All that Glitters is Gold! Only shooting stars break the mold” – Smash Mouth That’s right! Our hearts, our energy and our hard work is GOLD! We’re all shooting stars but we must challenge the status quo and push ourselves in order to keep shining bright and break the mold. We can only SPARK …
So I’ve wanted to show you Alfie’s nursery ever since he was born but it was never “perfect” and the truth is, it never is. It’s a kid’s room for crying out loud. So a year later, here it is! Ha! Imperfect. Not styled (ok maybe a wee bit) but real. The inspiration for this …
I’m back home after spending 12 days in France and Spain. Aaaahhh! No Alfie and no husband. Just me, my parents and brothers and friends. We had a blast. I was freeeee! Free to do what I wanted, when I wanted, how I wanted. No flinging of chicken nuggets, no poop smell, and no nap …